- So I broke up with Eric last Wednesday. It just - I'm too busy with school and everything for a relationship, let alone a relationship, and someone else. It took forever for me to get the courage to say anything, especially since he got me a V-day present, which just made me feel guilty. It went well, I think? I feel better now that it's over. As much as I'm afraid of hurting anyone, I think it's better than making promises I can't keep.
- As a result, I was mostly single for V-day. Trev and Chawna came over in the evening. We played the Wii, made some ridiculously scary Miis, and laughed a lot. Sherina came over around midnight, and I had to kick them all out at two so I could get some sleep. It was pretty amusing.
- Reading week! I must remember to get homework done. And try to get some stuff prepared for the Show and Sale. I will be in it this time, damnit!
- Becoming obsessed with Dr. Who. *glee*
- Sherina came over last night, to hang out and...stuff. ;) We were going to postpone till Wednesday, 'cause she was a little tired. Good thing we didn't! Apparently that's the day the parents come home. I thought it was Thursday. That would have been awkward. O.o
- Sleeping in is wonderful. My eyes have stopped twitching due to fatigue.
- write AHIS midterm paper
- begin research for AHIS term paper
reread 'The Yellow Wallpaper'
- email Chris about second English assignment
create FBRE presentation
- finish survival garment
begin brainstorming Wunderkammern (or however you spell it) project ideas read MYN bylaws practice for FM return library books go grocery shopping
- look into Show and Sale?
- get a new student ID card
The next couple of months are going to be insane.